Please note that the deadline has passed for oral contributions. Unless you are an invited speaker, please select “poster” as the type of submission you wish to present.
Here are a few tips for using this form:
- You can register now, and then submit your abstract at a later time.
- Do not forget to pay for your registration. (http://www.eso.org/public/shop/category/conferenceitem/astrochemistry-vii/)
- We suggest that you create your abstract in a text editor, and then cut and paste it into this form. This is to prevent you losing your submission if the form resets.
- When the registration / abstract is submitted the form will disappear. To submit another abstract refresh the page.
- If you are submitting a revised version of your abstract, please:
- Tick the “resubmission” button, and
- add the word “UPDATED” to your title.
Note: The Title/ Honourific question is NOT compulsory. We simply use this information as a way to address you with your title in emails, if that is what you wish.